Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Plan


My parents and I are now 4 days away from beginning our MASSIVE trip. A 26 day, several thousand mile road trip to be exact. I cannot wait to take in the sites, the cities, the food, the people, any and everything that is new and exciting. You can take a look at the itinerary above to get a more detailed look at where we will be going.

I will say that I am looking forward to some things more than others. Returning to Chicago for more than one night will be awesome. I've been to NYC, but have not been back. I've been to Los Angeles, but have not been back. This time, I hope to sample some of the food that I missed out on during my last stay in the Windy City. I want to sample the Italian Beef sandwich, get a proper hot dog and indulge in a real Chicago style slice of pizza. I loved that town when I visited 2 years ago and I am sure that I will love it even more this time.

San Francisco will be an experience. I have been to California twice. I have a little familiarity with Huntington Beach, Long Beach, and most recently, Los Angeles. After seeing some of the beach culture and the glitz and glamor of LA, I am ready to see a different part of California. It is obvious that I do not know much about San Francisco, but I expect to know a little more after this trip.

As you can see from the picture above, we're going to be going to many, many other places. Frankly, I am not going to write about every one of them until I have been. I look forward to sharing my experiences.

Here is a standard road trip track that I don't think will EVER get old.

Patrick Cicere

Follow PCandtheWeb on Twitter

People nice enough to have read my blog.