Friday, September 25, 2009

Fort Collins, CO

Yesterday, I was in Fort Collins, CO for the first time. We were there to pick up my cousin, Kelley, from CSU. While in Fort Collins, I got to meet up with a former co-worker of mine, Jan De Bruyn Kops from National Cable Communications. (Shout Out) It was great to see a familiar face on the trip. He picked me up for lunch and we went to this great deli/bar in downtown Fort Collins right near CSU. I got an Italian sandwich called the Sicilian Kiss and we picked up a round of Fat Tires at the adjacent bar. MONZ!

Fort Collins definitely has a great laid back vibe that I noticed just from being there for only a few hours. I'd definitely visit again.

After lunch, I met my parents at my cousin's sorority house. This place is legit. I kind of wish I went to a college with a fraternity scene! It was great to see Kelley since it had been a few years since our last meeting. We then headed to Monument, CO to see the rest of the family.

Patrick Cicere

Follow PCandtheWeb on Twitter

People nice enough to have read my blog.