Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Park City. Kind of Baller.

Park City seems like a pretty exclusive little town. Why wouldn't it be? People pay top dollar for Sundance Film Festival tickets after they buy themselves a Rolex on Main Street. There is not a crappy looking place all over town. I'm tempted to take a vacation at the Burger King here. It's that nice.

We went to this place called Wasatch Brew Pub. I got a Pumpkin Ale that was actually pretty good and tasted JUST like pumpkin pie. Overall, it was a good food experience, but nothing crazy. I wouldn't mind coming back here sometime. According to Craigslist, I could rent a 2 bed room house during Sundance Week for $5,000. That doesn't include airfare or tickets to the event. :)

Dumb and Dumber was actually filmed here and in Breckinridge, CO. Kinda cool.

This isn't my pic since we were only here at night. This is from Wikipedia but you get the point...

Patrick Cicere

Follow PCandtheWeb on Twitter

People nice enough to have read my blog.