Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mount Rushmore


This morning we drove from Spearfish, SD to Mount Rushmore in Keystone, SD. It wasn't too long of a drive and out here the drives are pretty nice. Like Devils Tower, you can see the main attraction a copy of miles away. Let me just say that seeing Mount Rushmore in person completely trumps looking a pictures and reading all about it. You have to see it in person to appreciate all the work that went into this.

I would go into the history of Mount Rushmore that I read about today, but I figured I'd just post a helpful article here. Here is an article about the main developer too.

I should have been blasting this little ditty on my ipod while at Rushmore...

Patrick Cicere

Follow PCandtheWeb on Twitter

People nice enough to have read my blog.