Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow is upon us!

If there is one thing that frightens Northern Virginians the most, it would have to be snow. Actually, I would have to say that all DC Metropolitans are afraid of snow. Every media outlet in the region goes berserk if you discuss the possibility of only a few inches.

Well, we’re not discussing the possibility of only a few inches. Now, they’re calling for 20-30 inches of the stuff. Cabin fever will be in full effect, but I won’t mind because I’m stuck with good company. That good company is my baby niece, Katherine.



What have I been listening to? I've always felt that Athlete was a great band to listen to during the winter. Here is a newer track from them.



Patrick Cicere

Follow PCandtheWeb on Twitter

People nice enough to have read my blog.