Monday, February 15, 2010

Cravin' for a Cure



I thought that maybe this would be the winter where I do NOT get sick. It looks like I was wrong. I felt the sore throat rear it's ugly head last night and I woke up today with the typical sore throat, muscle soreness and congestion that usually accompanies the common cold.

At the insistence of my epicurean sister, I made a hot toddy. Exactly, WTF is a hot toddy? Well, it is a combination of hot water, honey, lemon juice and your choice of whiskey or bourbon. My choice? A shot and half of the Bushmills that has been hibernating underneath the bar.

Not really sure if this is going to work, but I feel all warm and fuzzy already.

P.S. I've been listening to the following track over and over and over. It's pretty legit.



Patrick Cicere

Follow PCandtheWeb on Twitter

People nice enough to have read my blog.